What I can do:
- Hardware replacements, installs, analysis.
- Install micro sd cards
- Cable Management
- Work inside desktops and laptops
- And more-
What I can’t do:
- Apple, Samsung, or any Warranty work. That should be done at an authorized retailer such as the ones in Nelson.
- Sell SIM cards or Phone plans.
- Make functional a device that is clearly damaged without addressing the damage first.
What you can do?
- Watch the repairs.
- Make suggestions.
- Work with me to learn how things work.
- Give up and get a new one.
What you shouldn’t do:
- Throw electronics into the garbage.
- Forget to erase personal data.
- Put batteries in the garbage.
- Get angry and hostile.
This is the form I get you to fill out when you drop off a device. Save time by filling it out at home. Suggest updates or enhancements to the form.