Mel B Digital is owned and operated by Mel Bryce in the beautiful small village of Kaslo, BC. It is currently in its eighth year of operation.
It provides repairs, consultation, advice, internet cafe, and a digital haven to discuss technical things. It is a pet friendly environment.
Monday-Thursday 12 to 5 in the office
Minute by minute updates will be left on the door, in case of running next door for snacks, or critical fixes for businesses.
Providing a variety of services to individuals and small businesses, as well as non-profits and registered charities. Mel B Digital is affordable, accessible, and accountable. Shop rates are $30/hr, and ‘baby-sitting’ machines as they backup and update is not an additional cost.
- Tutorials, teaching, resources, and discussions.
- Consultation and sales
- 20-25% markup on sales through the store, but I make sure you get what you want, what you paid for, and I use my experience and knowledge to make it work.
- Internet Cafe with multiple OS available, including Linux
- Printing (photo printing and business cards)
- $0.25 per black and white page, or $1.00 colour page. Bulk discounts available. Duplex available.
- 4×6 photo starts at $3.00 a page
- 8.5×11 or portions thereof are $8.00 a sheet. This includes as many sizes and shapes as fit on a page.
- Card stock photos foldable 5×7 $5.00
Email in your printing order to firstname.lastname@example.org, making sure to specify your print size and options, as there are many options available.
- Scanning $1.00 per page
- $30 per backup session (please bring in your preferred backup medium for security and ease of your use)
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Call or Text