Mel B Digital is owned and operated by Mel Bryce in the beautiful small village of Kaslo, BC. It is currently in its eighth year of operation.
It provides repairs, consultation, advice, internet cafe, and a digital haven to discuss technical things.
Monday 9:30 to 5:00PM
Tuesday -Thursday 12 to 5
Minute by minute updates will be left on the door, in case of running next door for snacks, or critical fixes for businesses.
Providing a variety of services to individuals and small businesses, as well as non-profits and registered charities. Mel B Digital is affordable, accessible, and accountable. Shop hours are $30/hr, and ‘baby-sitting’ machines as they backup and update is not an additional cost.
- Tutorials, teaching, resources, and discussions.
- Internet Cafe with multiple OS available, including Linux
- Printing (photo printing and business cards)
- $0.25 per black and white page, or $1.00 colour page. Bulk discounts available. Duplex available.
- 4×6 photo starts at $3.00 a page
- 8.5×11 or portions thereof are $8.00 a sheet. This includes as many sizes and shapes as fit on a page.
- Card stock photos foldable 5×7 $5.00
- Scanning $1.00 per page
- $30 per backup session, to create a backup using the native utility of your operating system, that will be stored at the office.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
Call or Text
email: mel @ melbdigital.com